Sunday, September 23, 2007

This is a punny post...

Look for the challenge question in P. 119

Here is an interesting Sutton website. Don't know if they are connected to us. I looked around a little and then needed to get back to work so I am posting it for you to enjoy.

http://www.suttonfamilyhome.net/

::::::> Punny Part:

*Message left on an answering machine: Don't panic but I'm in hospital. I have poisoned myself. I ate what I thought was an onion. Turned out it was a daffodil bulb. Doctor says I'll be out in the spring!

*I asked my mailman why my letters were all wet…he said "postage dew".

*I know some people can tell time by the sun, but I have never been able to make out the numbers.

Ø If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
Ø Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
Ø If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

No comments: